Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 7, 2013

Pun fun

Here's some Valentine's pun fun for you. It says "I loaf you".The unfortunate thing is that it is a retired set.
The scallop border down the bottom was created by using the offcuts (humps) from the large heart punch that I had used over Christmas for another project. Told you I found it difficult to throw things away! The greeting is popped.



Supplies:
Paper - whisper white and poppy parade (ret) c/s, polka dot parade DSP
Stamp - "comfort food" (ret)
Ink - basic black, red marker, pale brown marker
Tools - large heart punch, large oval punch, decorative label punch
Other - ribbon from stash
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

It is super hot here at the moment so indoor activities only. I guess I will just have to craft - what a shame (lol)!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie






No comments:

Post a Comment