Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome Baby

Hello everyone - so sorry I have been so slack.  It's been a combination of illness and then my kids got back from their holiday to America and Canada and I just wanted to spend every available minute with them!!  They had a fabulous time and have some wonderful memories.

They spoilt me with some crafting goodies and an alien toy from Toy Story.  The aliens were my favourite!

Everything is back to normal now with school and uni.  I even made it back to card class today and after such a long break it was fabulous to see everyone again and also get my creative juices revved up again.

Today's offering is one I made a while ago.  It uses Kaisercraft paper some punches and "teeny tiny sentiments" from Stampin' Up.  A very useful set with approx. 18 (that's a guess - it might be more!!) sentiments for all occasions.  I drew little circles all around the edge of the scalloped oval with a Tombow marker.



Supplies:
Paper - whisper white and sahara sand c/s from SU, Kaisercraft papers.
Stamp - "teeny tiny sentiments" from SU
Ink - bordering blue stamp pad from SU, Tombow marker
Tools - scallop oval punch, decorative label punch
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Back to Scrapturday tomorrow and Merry Monday after the weekend.  Feels good to be back to normal!!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment