Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Scrapturday #16 - 2012

Whoo hoo I am back on track! Love this paper and am sorry it is no longer available - but I did buy three lots of it so I have quite a bit before I run out!!  I used markers to colour in the sentiment to match the  paper. It is popped.



Supplies:
Paper - very vanilla c/s from SU, "everyday enchantment" DSP from SU
Stamp - "happiest birthday" from SU
Ink - Tombow markers
Tools - large scallop scissors, corner rounder
Other - Martha Stewart oval rhinestones, blue ribbon from Craft Queen
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

I am going to a harpsichord concert with a friend this afternoon and my daughter is about to start making red velvet cupcakes - what a great day!!  Hope you are having a great day too.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment