Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Purple

I just love purple. After white it's my most prolific card stock. All the permutations are just so beautiful! This card uses a new in-colour from SU called concord crush.  I have a crush on it! I also love the combo of purple and green.  Remember the perfume in the eighties called "poison" - I so wanted to get it because the packaging was purple and green but it smelt terrible on me, so no go. Enough rambling - here are the details for the card. I stamped the sentiment then stamped over it with a flourish which I stamped off twice first.  Then I punched it out and sponged the edges.  Its popped up. The corrugated card was pre-made as my corrugator has died.




Supplies:
Card -
Paper - concord crush and whisper white c/s from SU, corrugated card from stash, DSP from stash
Stamp - "tiny tags" from SU
Ink - concord crush from SU
Tools - curly label punch from SU, sponge dauber
Other - elegant eggplant ribbon from SU, aqua rhinestones from Kaisercraft
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

I will probably gift this card to my sister-in-laws mother.  Her surname is Love and she likes to have "love" cards to send.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment