Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 30, 2011

The final frontier...

Yes ...I watch star trek! I couldn't resist this space themed paper pad by Bo Bunny. Just too cute and ideal for boy (or space mad girl) cards.  There are two cards today and both use this paper pad. The first one a fussy cut the images from one sheet to layer and pop. I also used crystal effects on the stars on the planets and the space suit.  The sentiment is hand coloured with markers, punched then layered and popped up.  The orange layer is hand cut.



Supplies:
Paper - red and orange c/s from stash, DSP is "blast off" from Bo Bunny, whisper white c/s from SU
Stamp - "tiny tags" from SU
Ink - old olive marker from SU, orange Tombow marker
Tools - circle punch from SU
Other - crystal effects
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

This card uses the same paper pad but I tried making my own sentiment.  Not sure if I am totally happy with the end result. The whole panel is covered with crystal effects and popped up. The long panel is also popped.


Supplies:
Paper - peach parfait c/s from SU, "blast off" by Bo Bunny DSP
Other - crystal effects, thin red ric rac from stash, star brads from stash
Adhesive - snail, dimensionals

Sporting duties for me tomorrow so no crafting but I have saved a card to show you. So until then.... Sleep well!

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment