Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's a celebration

I apologise profusely for the quality of this photo.  It is a cold and rainy afternoon and I have tried all sorts of settings on my camera and eventually gave up.  I am buying a daylight lamp!!!!  I really wanted to post today so that you didn't think I had given up!! Just had a return of the lurgy.  
The icecream images are cut from a piece of paper and mounted then popped up. I also added Kindyglitz.  the papers are all from the same 6 x 6 pad by Echo Park. 


Supplies:
Card -
Paper - whisper white c/s from SU, DSP is from "summer days" by Echo Park
Stamp - "afterthoughts" by SU (hostess set)
Ink - Tombow marker
Other - Kindyglitz  "crystalina", ribbon from stash, Kaisercraft aquamarine rhinestones
Adhesive - snail, sticky strip, dimensionals

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment