Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Babies Again

Started making some more baby cards. Spring is soon, so will need them! Both my children are late spring babies. Not quite 'Christmas lucky bonus result' as some people have!

1. Stampin' Up (SU) cardstock in whisper white and calypso coral. SU stamp sets 'fox & friends' and 'teeny tiny sentiments'. Ink - Momento tuxedo black and Tombow markers. Embossing folders - SU frame, Tim Holtz 'birch trees' Cuttlebug 'swiss dots'. SU word window punch.


2. SU cardstock in whisper white and so saffron. Stamp sets - SU 'animal crackers', Azardi 'for baby' (very old). Ink - SU chocolate chip, Tombow markers. Darice 'starry night' embossing folder.


3. SU cardstock in whisper white and pirouette pink. SU stamp sets 'fox and friends', 'a word for you'. Ink - SU early espresso. Punches - SU small heart, Other tiny heart. Cuttlebug 'floral fantasy' embossing folder.


4. SU cardstock in whisper white and certainly celery. PSX 'sheep border' stamp (very old) in Momento black. Cuttlebug 'swiss dots' embossing folder.


5. SU cardstock in whisper white and pink pirouette. Stamp sets - PSX 'bunny safety pin' (very old), Annette Watkins quote (very old) both coloured with Tombow markers. Cuttlebug 'swiss dots' embossing folder.


6. SU cardstock in whisper white and bashful blue. Stamp sets - PSX 'boy teddy' (very old), Azardi sentiment (very old). Ink - SU baked brown sugar, SU and Tombow markers. Cuttlebug 'swiss dots' embossing folder.


On a Personal Note -

Well our team got trounced again! Also some extremely ignorant morons have been racially abusing one of our best players by booing every time he gets the ball. It's been happening for some weeks now but last Sunday was the worst. The sports code and the teams have said it's to stop - but of course some of the minimally intelligence challenged shock jocks and their listeners/callers have been espousing all sorts of justification for the behaviour. Very disappointing. In my son's words ' I really thought our society had moved on and become more mature'.

Have started a new really strict and minimal eating plan. Started Sunday and must admit I am really hungry!! It's under medical supervision so I know I am receiving the correct nutrition. No carbs whatsoever - my kryptonite!! Once my knee heals I will commence a walking schedule and yoga. Hopefully in 12 months - a new forever me! I am making myself a fridge sign that will say 'The Bigger Picture', to remind myself when I want to give up or try and calm myself down with food.

Happy Crafting!
Cheers
Susie

No comments:

Post a Comment