Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pictures of Christmas Event

WARNING (lol): This is a picture heavy post!!

I held the event in my front yard as it is shaded by a lovely big plane tree and faces directly onto the street. For next year's event I hope to have the yard astro turfed.  Much more attractive prospect than dirt!!  I have tried growing a ground cover but it just doesn't get sun and the big trees around suck everything dry.


The first couple of pictures show the card table with a collection of boxes and stuffing stuffers





This is the main table which had cards, lolly bags, gift tags and some table decor.






This is the ornament section of my display. The glass ornaments I decorated with rhinestones and glitter glue. The cubes (made by my clever daughter!) are origami.




More ornaments, snowmen bookmarks, and candy cane santa mice. Melted Snowman - a fun idea I saw on the net which is the only type of snowman we are likely to see here in Australia on Christmas day!!






I plan to spend the Christmas break writing some tutorials for the things I made.  Lots of inspiration off the net - Pinterest, blogs and Stampin connection.  I will attribute the idea to the person I saw it from when I do the tutorials.  First one will go live the second full week of 2013 on Tutorial Tuesday! The 15/1/2013 - mark it in your diary or better yet join up and have it posted straight to your inbox.

Scrapturday (using your scraps) will also return in 2013 - but will be a fortnightly event. 12/1/2013 and 26/1/2013 (Australia Day).

Off to have a good night's sleep then start making the bon bons (crackers) for our family Christmas (the kids and I).  Hope you are having a good festive season.

Happy crafting!
Cheers
Susie

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely display and such a variety of gorgeous things! Hope it went well. I love the lolly bags.

    ReplyDelete